[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Re: Fedora Tour

Jeremy Hogan jeremy.hogan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 19:26:27 UTC 2006

We should still consider a Flash version. We are also targetting non-fedora
users and Flash is on 98% of machines. Ogg theora limits the reach quite a
lot, in fact nearly all of the folks able to view it without installing
something new are folks already on Linux, and perhaps Fedora.

Otherwise this becomes a Fedora tour of Fedora's navel for the Fedora choir.

--jeremy