Fedora Core 5 Test 3 Review

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sun Mar 12 21:31:39 UTC 2006

I think the appropriate way to allow migration is simple:

Instead of the generic "No MP3 here" message, point to a URL on the wiki.
This URL can detail why we don't have MP3, what the alternatives are, and
where they can look for more information about MP3 on Fedora.  We are very
limited in the wording we can use, and we can't provide direct information to
give people MP3 support, but we can point them to third-part sites that have
that information.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com