Awesome.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 15 15:14:20 UTC 2006

Clair wrote:

>"Access Denied."

works for me.

>And, um, you do realise that Fedoras, and ripping the logo isn't allowed, yes?

Careful there. We havent established a written set of guidelines yet for
using the logo though we have a temporary system in place  for now
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo) and we should be doing so as soon
as possible and this usage isnt any sort of ripping. Its good that
people are passionate about Fedora to play with it and produce these
sort of things. We are discussing setting up a gallery to encourage more
creative fan artwork and let them share the results with the rest of us
in an easy way.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-websites-list/2006-January/msg00047.html

Rahul