Awesome.

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 15:46:51 UTC 2006

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006, Clair wrote:

> And, um, you do realise that Fedoras, and ripping the logo isn't
> allowed, yes?

Considering I'm the guy who spends more time with the Red Hat lawyers than
anyone else in the Fedora community combined, yes -- I'm pretty sure I
know what the dos and dont's are.

And when a lawyer comes to me and says "this silly mockup on a website is
an improper use of our logo," I'm going to point them to this little law
called "fair use".  Specifically, to the "parody" clause.  Protected
speech under the US constitution, dontchaknow.

--g