[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora LiveCD build#002

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 16 13:16:40 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

>Jasper can you add a notice on that table concerning my packages?
>Ill work on them later on.

No.
1) There was a package list already added within the last hour, so I
don't know why you are asking.
2) It is unethical to edit another user's wiki page HomePage.
3) User's do not have permission within the wiki to edit another user's
wiki HomePage.

I don't know why you think it would be this way.
I certainly wouldn't want anyone modifying mine. That could lead to serious
responsibilty problems, such as forbidden content posted on a user's
homepage.

Like claiming Fedora Core belongs to them here "Fedora Live CD is MY
product. Yes, MINE because it is NOT yet OFFICIAL."
on your homepage. That could be considered violation of IP rights, or
anything else.
Just as an example.

J. Hartline