An idea re ambassadors

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:19:31 UTC 2006

On 3/17/06, Clair <fedora at freehold.no-ip.info> wrote:
> This way, the Ambassadors project will be able to support events better, and
> telling people on the street won't be neglected.
>
> I'd be willing to run the project.
>

> What does everyone think?

I personally avoid random people who attempt to talk to me about
things that I have not already expressed an interest in as I'm walking
down the street or in an public space. I personally despise aggressive
one-on-one sales tactics for any service, product or religion and I
would be unhappy if these tactics became the prefered mechanisms by
which to inform the average person as to what Fedora is.

-jef"don't take it personally.. i just hate people"spaleta