a new look to Red Hat's Fedora pages

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Wed Mar 22 09:52:09 UTC 2006

Max Spevack wrote:

> I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and reactions.  Let me know what
> you think, and whether or not you thing the new www.redhat.com/fedora
> does a good job of providing a window into the heart of the Fedora Project.

One question - wasn't one of the main goals of the Fedora Foundation to
differentiate between "Red Hat" and "Fedora" as two seperate entities?

"redhat.com/fedora" - this is even more 'Red Hat' than
'fedora.redhat.com'. Is Fedora a part of Red Hat now?

Cheers,

Jon

P.S I know Fedora and Red Hat are different, but this isn't how it looks
to an 'external' person (I'm writing this email because I've just had an
IM from a friend reading "So are Red Hat taking back Fedora then?")
--
Jon Fautley <jfautley at redhat.com>     direct: +44 1483 739615
  Technical Account Manager            office: +44 1483 300169