FedoraLibraries: ISSN Registration

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 26 17:21:29 UTC 2006

Hai there,
I've started again to push forward this FedoraLibraries
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/FedoraLibraries

Below is the ISSN APPLICATION FORM, I call for assistance and review :

I personally don't have the answer for the following items:
-- LANGUAGE(S) OF TEXT :
-- PUBLISHER  (Name and mail address of the Publishing Company):
-- Please do not forget to send it  together with a sample issue of
the serial: what serial ?

ISSN APPLICATION FORM

TITLE : Fedora Core 5 'bordeaux'

URL (Electronic location for online serials only)

VARIANT FORMS OF THE TITLE (Parallel, cover title...):
Fedora Core 5 'bordeaux'
The Fedora Project

FIRST DATE OF PUBLICATION (Year) : 2006		LANGUAGE(S) OF TEXT :	US English

FREQUENCY:	6 Months

SUBJECT: The Fedora Project

PHYSICAL MEDIUM OF THE SERIAL (eg., Print, Online, CD-ROM...) :  DVD-ROM

TITLES OF OTHER LANGUAGE EDITIONS AND/OR ISSN :     Fedora Core 5 'bordeaux'

TITLES OF OTHER PHYSICAL MEDIUM EDITIONS AND/OR ISSN :    DVD-ROM

RELATED TITLES (Supplements, insets, series) AND/OR ISSN:

Fedora Core

FORMER TITLE(S) WHICH THIS SERIAL CONTINUES AND/OR ISSN:

Fedora Core

PUBLISHER  (Name and mail address of the Publishing Company):

NAME OF ISSUING BODY (Association, Society, ...) :

The Fedora Foundation

N.B: The ISSN assignment will be done as soon as we receive this
document. Please do not forget to send it  together with a sample
issue of the serial. The ISSN assignment is free of charge. Thank you
for your cooperation.

Chitlesh GOORAH
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com