Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Re: Fedora Tour

Alex Maier wrote:

On 3/1/06, Jeremy Hogan <jeremy hogan gmail com> wrote:
We should still consider a Flash version. We are also targetting non-fedora
users and Flash is on 98% of machines. Ogg theora limits the reach quite a
lot, in fact nearly all of the folks able to view it without installing
something new are folks already on Linux, and perhaps Fedora.

Otherwise this becomes a Fedora tour of Fedora's navel for the Fedora choir.

+1

my reasoning exactly

Why animated GIF is less preferable: quality loss in images will be
huge, and no sound can be integrated. And yes, did I mention that this
animation will not be in any way interactive?
Ok. If people want to produce flash movies *along* with Ogg theora or GIF's then thats acceptable. Who is doing it?