Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Re: Fedora Tour

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 01:04:18  0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote
> Ok. If people want to produce flash movies *along* with Ogg theora or
> GIF's then thats acceptable.  Who is doing it?

This bring me another point.

Since we're  *primary* targeting Windows users, is it acceptable to produce video format
for windows users?

For example, I've been using VMWare workstation to capture videos in AVI format.
I have no problem converting to OGG format for Linux users but it would be also
beneficial if we upload AVI format for Windows users as well.

The only problem I noticed with this video format (VMware video aka VMnc codec), you
might need to install "VMware Movie Decoder Utility" for windows from:

http://www.vmware.com/download/ws/

Regards,

--
Thomas Chung