Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Press release for new Fedora 5

These are all moot points, and this thread is virtually pointless.

An official press release is already in the works.  It will be the only
official press release.  It can be translated and will be available for
redistribution.  Any other production under the Fedora name is unauthorized.

If you wish to work on the official press release, please get in touch with
the Documentation Project, as it has already passed out of Marketing and is
in their hands.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com