Re: Fedora's Banner

Tejas Dinkar wrote:

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 10:55 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
I know animations in web pages are evil, but for some obscure reasons, some people seems to prefer them. So here is an animated one:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/banners/fedora_banner_composite.gif

This is my favorite one so far!!!

unfortunately, this is a bit grainy (the word 'voice' is), so can you
please make a bigger one, and we'll put it on the fp.o wiki.

Hell, I vote for it to come on the first page!!!

GJa

Its pretty good but I wouldnt want to put it in the front page without atleast slowing down the animation speed. Can you help document the procedure of doing it?