Fedora Core 5 Test 3 Review

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Mon Mar 13 12:45:06 UTC 2006

Uttered Patrick Barnes <nman64 at n-man.com>, spake thus:

> We are not going to point directly to anything that can't be included in the
> distribution.  Even in cases where it is legal, that is contrary to our
> stated goals, and creates complications we don't need.  This is why all of
> our resources only point vaguely to third-party sites that provide such
> information.

Do you have a URL for the dreaded mp3 license that is the root of all
this evil?

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!