Re: Fedora's Banner

I've done this.

Il giorno 13/mar/06, alle ore 15:18, Nicu Buculei ha scritto:

Francesco Ugolini wrote:
If iyou would can you write a short description of your work, so i can put that in the wiki above your banner.

I see you already put it on the wiki, but please, attach the file to the wiki page, do not hotlink it from my poor and unreliable server, it may become too popular (the wiki software has the ability to upload files).

--
nicu
my hats collection: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/hats/