Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Live : promotional material

On 3/13/06, Thomas Chung <tchung fedoraproject org> wrote:
> On 3/13/06, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh fedoraproject org> wrote:
> > Have a look at :
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/UserContribution?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=Fedora.tar.bz2
> >

> Hi Chitlesh,
>
> I just checked it out locally and it seems all three pdfs are missing.
> Did you mean to ponit to URL instead?

I ve mentioned below  :
----
Remember these contents might be useful to you as Fedora Ambassador,
don't be shy, I don't read minds :)

more info http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/UserContribution
---

I didn't want to upload again those pdfs which are already in
Marketing/Slides (which I didn' modify)

:)
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com