FC5 press release

We're less than a week from the release of Fedora Core 5.  We've been
working on a general press release, and we're pretty close to done with
it; it's seen a number of edits from various people over the last week.
It's not perfect, of course, but it's close enough.

So, take ONE FINAL LOOK at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FC5PressRelease

If you see any GLARING errors or omissions, please reply within the next
24 hours.  Tomorrow, we'll freeze this version as the content master.

--g