[Fwd: Re: Press release translation]

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 01:04:42 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 18:26 -0600, Patrick Barnes wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 March 2006 15:11, "Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:
> > Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> > > The new module is at:
> > > cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/docs/marketing-content
> > > With the content in the FC-5-press-release/ sub-directory.  Each PR
> > > has it's own directory because each has it's own Makefile. :)
> >
> > Is there read-only access to the CVS repository?
> > For those of us not so entrusted?
>
> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/docs co marketing-content

You'll notice a lack of actual content.  Once the Wiki page[1] freezes,
I'll convert it to XML.

The goal is to get .po files for translation ASAP.

Tommy is working on the Makefile; it works a-dandy with FOP, but we want
to get it working on stock FC4+.  IOW, don't be surprised if the output
isn't what you expect quite yet.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject