Re: Fedora LiveCD build#002

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

Well I start over again the discussion we had before:
Whether its FC5 or FC5T3, it doesn't matter that much, since FC5 is
not yet released.

1. it is a beta LiveCD release in English that  many ambassadors requested to me
Right. Which would mean only Fedora Ambassadors should be able to access it.
Not for millions of people worldwide to download "90 GB" of it.

2. to know what features  are  lacking in our livecds:
e.g. eject upon reboot/halt , autologin .....
I understand the concept of usage by application. e.g. putting it to actual use and evaluating things from that perspective. I don't think this requires test release packages though.

3. WE CANT MAKE A FEDORA OFFICIAL LIVECD ALL A SUDDEN
we have to know what is the FEDORA COMMUNITY demanding ?
4. prepare SUITABLE materials for Fedora Ambassadors and add THEIR
favorite packages (we have to know all these)
Mether, did explain last time on Livecd list i think

Chitlesh
I haven't yet to this day seen a package list submitted, and I can explicitly post the mails to fedora-livecd-list where I requested this numerous times, if there was one someone had in mind.

Do you have a package list of the "Fedora Core 5 Test 3 LiveCD"?

J. Hartline