Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora LiveCD build#002

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

I absolutely agree that labeling a release of anything a test release
will never be enough to prevent a segment of the userbase from
downloading it mistakenly. But i very strongly disagree that this is a
problem worth worrying about.

Well, that isn't the only thing that sticks out as a problem.
I'm fairly sure many would agree that a Live media of a test release that was
issued many many days ago, the packages are now obsolete.

I'm not sure if you know, but you can't just "yum update" LiveCDs.

J. Hartline.