Introducing Fedora Core 5

Robert 'Bob' Jensen marketing-list at fedoralinks.org
Thu Mar 16 18:01:14 UTC 2006

Hi Marketing Project and Ambassadors,

I have finished the base of my Slide Show for my "Introducing Fedora
Core 5" presentation to my LUG. Much of it was based on the FC5 Release
notes. The target audience is mostly Administrators with some Red Hat
Linux or Fedora Core experience, be it good or bad. The slide show has
been uploaded to the Wiki, you can find a link on my Wiki Page or the
Presentations page. Please download it and give me feedback. This is my
first slide show so I hope I have done a good job, if not do tell me.

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen <marketing-list at fedoralinks.org>
Fedora Marketing Projects