Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] An idea re ambassadors

On 3/17/06, Clair <fedora freehold no-ip info> wrote:
> Those paying attention would've noticed that one problem I am having with
> ambassadors is that there is too much focus on events (big or small), rather
> than just telling people on the street, in your workplace, at your school
> about fedora.

+1
I think this should be about 70% of any ambassadors contribution
listen to Fedora Reloaded 4 Podcast as from 16:00 minutes

> So, I propose another project is started... a project who's focus is to go
> around and educate, and tell, people about fedora. To answer people's
> questions. It won't be about going around to groups of people, it will be
> about telling people about fedora on a one-to-one basis.

Honesty I don't want to break the ambassador project into two parts
but instead let's include it within the ambassador project.

> This way, the Ambassadors project will be able to support events better, and
> telling people on the street won't be neglected.
>
> I'd be willing to run the project.
>

> What does everyone think?

you will have my support too. :)

remember, this should be well documented, at least with q&a :)

Chitlesh GOORAH
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com