Re: An idea re ambassadors

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 3/17/06, Hugo Cisneiros <hugo devin com br> wrote:

Provide pamphlets and papers to put on Universities and Schools.

You mean like the handouts i get for adult entertainment when I'm in NYC?

Good trolling! :P

It's to put on universities "notes" in the wall (i don't know how to say this in english), for anyone interested. And provide ways to students and people to know more about Fedora that maybe they don't know that exists ;)

-jef"how about we skip the tree-killing and just send out bulk email
spam to everyone in every fedora user's addressbook. No no its not a
worm.. its a feature of the Fedora project"spaleta

I like your signatures

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds