Re: FC5: beats& Press Release (draft impress doc)

J. Hartline wrote:

Stephen Krenzel wrote:

It helps us better understand how other distributions are going about promoting themselves and how effective it is for them. By learning from other's mistakes, our own successes should become more frequent.
Regards,
    Steve

I agree, but only in the theoretical point of view.
You aren't promoting other distributions, therefore thier failures shouldn't apply.

If we learn from the failures, then yes it does apply. In general, as long as we don't turn this into a pissing contest and indulge is unproductive distro wars, we are all good.