a new look to Red Hat's Fedora pages

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 20:55:07 UTC 2006

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> I love the new page much better than the earlier version but a link to
> http://www.redhat.com/software/rhelorfedora/ is missing.

I'd like to clean that table up a bit, and then find a place to stick that
link back on www.redhat.com/fedora -- thank you for reminding me of it.

> We really should get spend some good amount of effort in revamping
> fedoraproject.org content with the new cms system in place
> (http://fpserv.fedoraproject.org/) and dismantle fedora.redhat.com after
> setting up appropriate redirects.

Yep, deprecating f.r.c is in our future -- that is why all of the links on
www.redhat.com/fedora are pointing directly to fp.o instead of to f.r.c

--Max

--
Max Spevack <mspevack{at}redhat.com>                 gpg key: mspevack.asc
http://people.redhat.com/mspevack/                  fingerprint: 5A17 CF21