Re: a new look to Red Hat's Fedora pages

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 08:03 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I don't agree; this is no more "claiming" Fedora than any
> "example.com/fedora" link.  Keep in mind this page has always been
> there, and it's a way to drive people looking for Fedora support at Red
> Hat to head for the community sites instead.  There is no escaping that
> people *associate* Fedora with Red Hat, nor is that particularly a bad
> thing.

Fedora is a project sponsored, in part, by Red Hat.

Heck, some people draw whatever conclusions they want _regardless_ of
what the Fedora Project, Red Hat, etc... has on their site.

--
Bryan J. Smith             Professional, technical annoyance
mailto:b j smith ieee org       http://thebs413.blogspot.com