Note for a Fedora Project marketing person

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:16:05 UTC 2006

Dear Chris,

I am copying Fedora Marketing and Fedora Ambassadors on my response,
so they can all chime in.

Fedora is not a company, and not a commercial distribution. We are a
community project, in part sponsored by Red Hat. We are not affiliated
with Novell.

I do not think we will have the money to pay for the participation in
the event your friend is organizing, but we certainly will be glad to
help out with content anyway.

If you can think of any form of cooperation that will benefit both
parties, please get in touch with me again.

Thank you,
Alex Maier

--
Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org