New Member introduction

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 03:08:13 UTC 2006

On 3/26/06, Karlie Robinson <karlie_robinson at webpath.net> wrote:
> Background - On-Disk.com will do custom downloads to disc and we get
> requests for Fedora.  So I asked Greg about listing with us via the
> portal.  Due to the vow never to monetize Fedora, listing with us
> doesn't really work.
>
> Since C5 was released, the requests for custom burns warrants adding
> Fedora to our catalog (which isn't done yet).

Do you have the ability and are willing to ship CDs which incorporate
subsets of Fedora Extras snapshotted at specific points in time?
Do you have the ability and are willing  to ship CDs which contain the
software consisting of snapshots of the fcX update trees at specific
points in time?

> > The price of the DVD at On-Disk will be at the minimum of $4.99 plus
> > $1.76 Domestic shipping.

Any chance to trigger the bulk ordering discount of 15% via prepaying
for media which will be distributed in the Freemedia or Ambassadors?
As in can you engineer it so that you collect prepayment orders from a
number of people and lump to prepayments into a bulk order of 15 disks
so those 15 disks get the bulk discount? Since the prepayment is going
to be happening some unspecified time before the disks actually get
printed, would n't it be possible to roll seperate prepayments into a
single 'bulk' set?

-jef