Re: A Quick Look at Fedora Core 5

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
I was unable to reproduce the GNOME 2.14 issue about preferences that
you have mentioned in the review. I didn't see it get discussed anywhere
in our lists or forums which I keep a close eye on. So i truly seems
weird to me.

It is a small warning window exactly when opening some gnome prefs.
That window stays open for less than half a second. Then, it closes
all by itself. It's a bit unprofessional imho.

I have this one. I have not yet filed a bug, but I have this happening too me.

When I have some decent repo steps, a bug will be filed.

Michael