Re: New Member introduction

After talking about this on irc, the following concerns were brought up:
 * If we give one vendor special treatment by mentioning them on the FM page,
they'll all want it.
 * The idea, as good as it is, is still primarily as a 'vendor'.
 * It isn't quite FreeMedia, but it is closely related.

So, after this solution was proposed on IRC, I bring you.. Sponsored Media.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/SponsoredMedia

So, everyone take a look, see what you think, what you like, what you hate,
etc.
flames > /dev/null please.

Clair