SharedMedia Up and running

Yesterday, I was able to bang out the last few details for our Fedora listing with the options of allowing someone to checkout with a disc for someone on the FreeMedia list.
The listing is here http://on-disk.com/product_info.php/products_id/97
Please note the start of a FAQ at http://on-disk.com/content.php?citem=on-disk/2006/Fedora-FreeMedia.php

As we go along and learn about this new program and get feedback from users, we'll be able to tweak the process. We'll also be adding CD sets with the Media Project Options so we can ship CD sets as well.
--
Karlie Robinson
Owner, Webpath Technologies