Turning off Paid Adverts for Sponsored Media

Jeremy Hogan jeremy.hogan at gmail.com
Wed May 3 01:17:41 UTC 2006

On 5/2/06, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> The question real question looks more like this: "you've come to this site
> to buy a DVD for $10.  Will you pay another $10 to send a DVD to someone
> else?  Since you've already got your credit card out, and all?"

What about making the price $20?

Why is my DVD of free software $20? Because you aren't buying a DVD, you're
now a patron of the revolution:

-you get a DVD
-you get a sticker
-you get the warm fuzzy that someone else gets one now
-your pledges help NPR bring you great shows that... well not that one, but
it's the same idea

--jeremy