Two like people with different results

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Wed May 3 21:22:23 UTC 2006

Dear Marketing Prof Rupprecht!

If you were the marketing professional you claim to be, you would have
done at least a tiny bit of research before inviting Fedora to join
your club to "grow our business." You probably would have at least
scanned our homepage http://fedoraproject.org and there you would have
read the following:

"Fedora Core is an operating system and platform, based on Linux, that
is always free for anyone to use, modify and distribute, now and
forever. It is developed by a large community of people who strive to
provide and maintain the very best in free, open source software and
standards."

After this, you wouldn't have spammed us.

Thank you though,
Alex Maier

Check out the new content on Fedora Project page! http://fedoraproject.org