Re: Logo guidelines status.

Gain Paolo Mureddu wrote:

*rant to self* I still wonder why a proprietary font was used for the logo of a project like Fedora *sigh* (sorry, had to get that out of my chest).

Fortunately, we have big images with the logo and is trivial to trace them (Inkscape, potrace, autotrace, etc.) and obtain a version in vector format, at least this is what i did for my own use

--
nicu