Fedora Board chair looks ahead

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue May 23 14:04:26 UTC 2006

On Sat, 20 May 2006, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Hi
>
> http://os.newsforge.com/os/06/05/15/1729249.shtml?tid=2
>
> Max, can you expand on the reference to conary? Is there a switch in
> package management actually being discussed or was that a analogy?

No, no switch being discussed -- that was just the author's conclusion
based on my quote.  I can see how he would think that, but it wasn't what
I was trying to suggest at all.

Overall, I was pleased with the article.  I thought it was very well done.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://people.redhat.com/mspevack/