New logo guidelines and web design elements posted

Gain Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Sat May 27 17:22:25 UTC 2006

chasd at silveroaks.com escribió:
> Yes, I agree. Because the SVG was created in a way that included a
> significant amount of data extraneous to the SVG specification, it
> would be better for that file to be "cleaned up" for distribution.
> Native program files would be a good idea too, as well as formats that
> are better for some other common use cases, like EPS for print.
>

> Charles Dostale
> System Admin - Silver Oaks Communications
> http://www.silveroaks.com/
> 824 17th Street, Moline  IL  61265
Speaking of print... Do you have information (besides the one at their
site) when will the SVGP spec will be ratified and implemented? That
would make things MUCH easier to handle the open format SVG for printing
and as there are SVG editors by following this spec the issues about
color management and accuracy will be no more... But until the spec is
ratified and starts to be used it is not going to happen. Are there any
programs to manipulate EPS? I mean I know encapsulated postscript or PDF
are a better way to handle printing, but how would you adjust color (to
CMYK for instance) with those formats?