Re: fedora-ve logo?

On Sunday 28 May 2006 07:30, "Guillermo Gómez S." <guillermo gomez gmail com>
wrote:

> Graphics Standard Manual confuses me regarding the Typeface of the logo.
> It says it uses U001 fonts but not even in the manual they look as as
> the logo.
> What's the typeface font of the logo?

The U001 font is intended to complement the logo.  Any text you use with the
logo should be in the U001 font.  The logo itself uses a different font,
Bryant 2, which is not freely available and should not be used for any
additional text.

http://www.processtypefoundry.com/typefaces/bryant2/index.html

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes