Re: New logo guidelines and web design elements posted

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sun, 2006-05-28 at 13:58 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:

She didn't have to install fink or ports?

Nope.  Google for 'gimp osx' and you get led to
http://www.gimp.org/macintosh/ which has
http://gimp-app.sourceforge.net/ as the first link.

Also, did she install it, or did you install it? Even if she doesn't
have a technical background, she has a highly technical support person in you... ;-)

She did it when she took over my ibook.  She knew about Gimp from using
it on Windows, so she googled, and whamo it was there.

Okay, I still maintain that it is less than trivial to install on either OS X or Windows, though.

Not that I'm trying to make up excuses, more offer my services to any who may need them. :)

~m