Providing patched DVDs to potential users

A generic install of FC5 requires hundreds of megs of patches once
installed, a particular frustration of mine, and I am sure it  doesn't
leave a good taste in the mouth of people trying out Fedora for the
first time.

Whenever I give out Fedora DVD images now, I make sure they are built
form an updated install tree and that the will require no - or minimal
- patching after install.

Why isn't there updated monthly releases of the FC iso images? I think
there should be, and I think whenever a DVD is handed out to the
general public it should be up to date.

Any thoughts? (and apalogies if this is the wrong group to post to).

Rob Garth.