[Fedora-marketing-list] suse/opensuse contributors For Fedora ?

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 4 12:10:30 UTC 2006

Hello there,
Like many of you have seen in many mailing lists, suse/opensuse users
and contributors are disgusted.

Here, these users/contributors are mostly pro-kde, it's normal because
it's suse. However some/these contributors are in search of another
distro who supports KDE.

Since Fedora Project already started working on UnleashKDE and will be
looking for community fedora KDE contributors, I feel we need to
market more on Fedora's KDE status and community contributors are
respected!

The idea came when a friend of mine,
- a KDE contributor who spends time writing documentation and do
french translation
- user of opensuse
suddenly seriously looking for another distro who supports KDE.

People like him would be useful for the fedora community !!

What do you think about it ?
Any plans to make fedora benefit from this ?

Even if you are not a KDE user, you can still have your say,huh!

chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com