[Fedora-marketing-list] suse/opensuse contributors For Fedora ?

Maxime Carron maxime.carron at fedoraproject.org
Sat Nov 4 12:34:44 UTC 2006

Some KDE users have left Fedora, because fedora was including a too old
KDE.
The second point is : KDE is 1 block on fedora. Just few big packages.
KDE-base, KDE-network, includes most of the basic applications
(konqueror, kopete, konversation, ...)

I'm not a KDE user, so I don't really have any opinion about that, but I
think we really have to work on, and to offer a real support for KDE in
fedora.

Hope this help.

Maxime