[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: Re: Can I use the template of the fedorawiki for my private website?

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 18:17:08 UTC 2006

On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 10:14:19AM -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Rex Dieter wrote:
> >Adding extra restrictions like this goes against the OSS definition/spirit.
>
> Artwork isn't software.

He said it's against the spirit :p

A Valid point, but IMO if you _CAN_ afford to hire someone to make a nice site for you, you should... On the Other hand if you just want a small site to play with, it's easier to just "borrow" designs :p

It's really Up to you....

Actually, who DOES own the copyrights on the templates, anyway?

-T