[Fedora-marketing-list] Fedora Core 6 - Batteries Included...

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 7 20:17:47 UTC 2006

Hi

"Fedora Core 6 (FC6) is one of the most comprehensive Linux offering I
have seen to date. I have worked with Linux distributions starting from
Redhat Linux 6.2 and forward. FC6 appears to be running most of the
applications that users would need. Be it personal photo and video tools
or office productivity suits. In addition, it also comes with a host of
proven network and systems management tools built into the system."

http://www.dharwadkar.com/technology/linux/fc6_install/