[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: Ubuntu Release Party in Beijing, what about Fedora?

Michel Salim michel.salim at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 21:43:14 UTC 2006

On 10/30/06, Jasper Hartline <jasperhartline at adelphia.net> wrote:
> Leo wrote:
> > who is actually spreading misinformation. Even with a minimal
> > selection of packages, Anaconda will warn users to have 5CD at hand.
> >

> Dependant upon the package selection you choose Anaconda will state
> which CDs you need.
> With a minimal selection of packages, Fedora Core requires CDs 1 and 2,

This probably should be better documented. I don'[t think many users
realize that they could just boot the first CD, choose their
installation options and then download only the other CDs that they
need.

Regards,

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
                -- The Old Farmer's Almanac