[Fedora-marketing-list] Re: Community - Was - Ubuntu Release Party...

Sam Folk-Williams samfw at redhat.com
Sun Nov 12 12:24:19 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 09:38 +0100, Nicola Losito wrote:
> Il giorno 12/nov/06, alle ore 09:18, Rahul Sundaram ha scritto:
>
> > Not sure what this means. Are you talking about the Fedora Weekly
> > News wiki or the Fedora Project wiki? A weekly tips section of
> > weekly news doesnt require wiki access and you can just email the
> > editor. How do you want to simplify access to that?
>

> As I've said in a previous mail i was thinking about our projects Wiki
> which - for me - must be the primary resource for anything Fedora,
> even if at first stages it will work as a bookmark to other's
> resources.

This would be a good time for a plug to the knowledge base idea. This
was recently raised on the docs list and I am a strong advocate. A kbase
could allow for easier submission of targeted tips and how-tos. Then we
could pull from here into "tip of the day"

That's how Red Hat magazine gets it's tips section - from the
kbase.redhat.com site...

Rahul - I know you discussed this in the past in regards to Klear in
particular. Can we revive this?

Sam