[Fedora-marketing-list] Legally correct term.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 13 20:36:22 UTC 2006

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification, Rahul. So it is pefectly OK that the
> Stickers only mention Fedora?

Yes. It is better to retain the same name for consistency.

  I thought of tossing the "Linux" there as
> to point out that we're using Linux, strictly for users unfamiliar with
> Linux in general and Fedora in particular, we are still in the "design"
> phase, so we can change the stickers quite a bit. Thanks again for your
> input!

Maybe adding some wording in there would help. On banners, we used to
print the definition to help end users understand what it means. If you
need any help with the design, you can post to the fedora-art list.