[Fedora-marketing-list] Legally correct term.

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Mon Nov 13 22:32:11 UTC 2006

Rahul Sundaram escribió:
> Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:
>

>> Thanks for the clarification, Rahul. So it is pefectly OK that the
>> Stickers only mention Fedora?
>
> Yes. It is better to retain the same name for consistency.
>
>  I thought of tossing the "Linux" there as
>> to point out that we're using Linux, strictly for users unfamiliar
>> with Linux in general and Fedora in particular, we are still in the
>> "design" phase, so we can change the stickers quite a bit. Thanks
>> again for your input!
>
> Maybe adding some wording in there would help. On banners, we used to
> print the definition to help end users understand what it means. If
> you need any help with the design, you can post to the fedora-art list.
>
> Rahul

Thanks again, Rahul. Your input is very appreciated, as always. I have
one basic design for "case stickers" as we'll be holding an Install-Fest
(as we have grown fond to call the event) focused on Fedora Core 6 and
as such we wanted to give the participants not only Fedora related
media, but also a computer case sticker as I've seen a couple for Ubuntu
systems, and I thought why didn't we have some. When we're set on the
final design I'll post pics here.