[Fedora-marketing-list] Legally correct term.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 13 22:39:00 UTC 2006

Gian Paolo Mureddu wrote:

> Thanks again, Rahul. Your input is very appreciated, as always.

Welcome.

  I have
> one basic design for "case stickers" as we'll be holding an Install-Fest
> (as we have grown fond to call the event) focused on Fedora Core 6 and
> as such we wanted to give the participants not only Fedora related
> media, but also a computer case sticker as I've seen a couple for Ubuntu
> systems, and I thought why didn't we have some. When we're set on the
> final design I'll post pics here.

I am not sure how you guys are doing the design but the source format in
a liberal license would be quite useful for the Fedora Artwork team to
reuse it if we can. I am pretty sure we are going to do a set of branded
items for every release based on the theme concept for that release like
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArt and we might as well as
include case stickers in that.