[Fedora-marketing-list] REMINDER: Invitation to the FAD

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Thu Nov 16 13:09:07 UTC 2006

REGISTRATION cloese on Nov. 18th
======================

you'll find it as PDF at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=invite_FAD.pdf

First FEDORA AMBASSADORS DAY (FAD EMEA)
=======================================

The Fedora Ambassador Day (FAD) is where Ambassadors and other
interested members of the Fedora Community come together to plan for
future Fedora events and get to know each other. This is your chance to
meet other Fedora community members (Ambassadors, Developers) in
person.

We are proud to invite you to the first FAD in EMEA.

The Event will start

date
====
December 1st, 2006 (6 pm GMT+1) till December 3rd, 2006

location
========
Werner Mennicke Haus Rührberg e.V.
Im Grossfeld 2
D-79639 Grenzach-Wyhlen
- Germany -

Agenda
======

Friday
------
afternoon: „come together“

Saturday
--------
morning: Keynote from a FAMSCO Member
         small introduction of the participants

afternoon: planning EMEA events for 2007
           Breakout-sessions

evening: Surprise event with local „Linux Users“

Sunday
------
if desired, visiting University of Basel with
introduction in the used Red Hat Cluster

Additional information

      * Accommodation
              * we have to pay per night and person EUR 5,50 / each.
              * We have the following rooms:
                -1- room with bunk bed, cupboard and washbasin
                -1- room with three bunk beds, cupboard and washbasin
                -4- rooms with each bunk bed, cupboard and washbasin
                -1- big room with five bunk beds and cupboards
                there are different showers and toilets.

              * You have to take care by your own for bed sheets,
                sleeping bag and your pillow.

      * Meals
              * Organized. Please indicate if you have special dietary
                requirements (vegetarian, allergies, ...)

      * Trip-planing
              * next airport
                Basel – Mulhouse (international airport)
              * next railway-station
                Lörrach
              * best reachable railway-station
                Basel (Badischer Bahnhof)
              * by car
                Google Maps is your friend :)

      * Registration
              * please send your engaging registration latest November,
                18th
                by E-Mail to GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

We were looking forward to see you soon and it would be a pleasure to
have you all at the first event of this kind.

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9