[Fedora-marketing-list] Another Fedora Core 6 Review

Leo sdl.web at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 19:49:17 UTC 2006

"I had pretty high expectations for Fedora Core 6 and in some ways
they were met. FC 6 certainly is one of the best looking distro’s I
have seen, especially for a default installation. but several smaller
issue bugs that crept into FC 6 made me wonder how organized they
really are. The problems I encountered with Fedora Core 6 were not
huge issues, but there were enough smaller bugs that made me wonder if
this release was rushed."

http://lunapark6.com/?p=2454

--
Leo