[Fedora-marketing-list] who has some CSS/wiki foo?

Sam Folk-Williams samfw at redhat.com
Mon Oct 2 22:54:30 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 15:10 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> ii. Switching to using Plone to serve the front page means more
> control
> over the page; Moin Moin is just too limiting.  Problem here is
> resources are tight to get the work done; more help is needed to get
> it
> done sooner:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/PloneToDo

This is stuck. The server needs to be upgraded from RHEL/CENTOS 4 to FC5
to get the new version of Python, which is needed for the new version of
Plone, which is needed for the authentication process to work with our
existing process.

Updating the server is hard because there's a lot of other production
stuff running on the server.

I'm offering to volunteer whatever I can to the plone project, but not
sure how to get it moving.

Sam
--
Sam Folk-Williams, RHCE